OTTAWA ENTREPRENEUR SEEKING EXCEPTIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER
I’m looking for a unique individual to fulfill a unique set of needs. Odds are this job is not right for you. But, if you happen to posses the skills and personality traits I’m looking for, this may very well be your dream job. Seriously.
I’m the busy owner of a popular training center and we are beginning to expand/move more online now, and I need someone who has the skill and motivation to make my life easier.
If you genuinely love being super-organized and creating highly-effective systems, and working in a high-energy, high-performance environment where no day is the same and we’re growing all the time, then this job could be for you.
The person I’m looking for will be able to see the Big Vision for my business (because you are a strategic big thinker) and you’ll be able to break down the big picture into step-by-step projects to assist in delegating to our team.
In addition, you’ll lead meetings, conduct consulting and sales appointments, as well as manage several projects at once. You’ll assist in managing our high-performance team of designers, marketers, and customer support members.
I need you to be very organized, a thinker, and someone who cracks the whip with love, works quickly, and organizes and manages our clients in person and online. I need to be freed from the tech world so I can be educating, entertaining, inspiring, helping people in need, and adding value to the world.
The perfect person for this position looks for any way they might help me maintain that focus. This means that the Business Manager will spend much of their time making sure our business operates like a well-oiled machine.
In short, the right person has to be willing to do virtually anything that needs to be done and they have to do it with a smile on their face.
The right person is:
- Has experience managing sales and marketing teams of 5 or more in a fast-paced business. The right person will have sales experience and be very comfortable with the selling process.
- Technical expertise in the foundations of online marketing, such as operation management, project management, and metrics management
- Incredibly proactive. They look for things that need to be done and they do them. They don’t wait around until they are told to do something.
- Organized. I’m not as organized as I’d like to be. My brain doesn’t work that way. I need someone who is deeply, obsessively organized.
- Flexible. You need to be comfortable when plans change when things go wrong. I need someone with a cool head, tough skin and a can-do attitude.
- Positive. You have to be positive. I don’t want to hear about your problems. I don’t want to hear complaints. I want to hear what you’re doing to make each day a kick ass day. I want to see you smiling.
- Has a super-clean record. I’ll do a detailed background check on you. If you’ve been in trouble in the past, don’t apply.
- Is an excellent communicator: both written and verbal.
- A FAST learner. I’ll expose you to many, many new opportunities. If you can’t pick up new concepts fast, you’ll be lost and I’ll be frustrated.
- Has discretion and can maintain confidentiality. I’m extremely private. I demand complete discretion and confidentiality. Because of this, the more I trust you, the more rewarding the job will be for you.
Compensation is fully negotiable. I’m willing to pay for the right person. I wouldn’t expect to find anyone for less than $35,000 + Commission/Bonus. So, that’s the starting point but I’m willing to pay more if you happen to be amazing. The right person for this position will be a self-starter as you will spend a large part of your time working on your own. Your designated shifts will be from 2:00PM to 8:30 PM (staying late may sometimes be required) Monday-Thursday with Friday hours required but flexible. If you are the right person and add tremendous value to my life, you’ll come to realize that I’m an extremely generous man.
So, if you think you might be the right person for this job, send me your resume and, more importantly, a cover letter. I don’t want some generic cover letter… If you do, I’ll throw it away without a second thought. Instead, tell me why, in detail, YOU are the right person for this position along with your salary requirements.
Truthfully, I prefer someone who has a degree. I work with a lot of highly educated people and my assistant will as well. Odds are, if you have more education you might feel more comfortable. However, a great education is a bonus but not a requirement.
Please submit your resume and references attached to Adrian@180fitness.ca